A major deal signed just before the economic crash that followed the U.S. coronavirus outbreak shows just how important the details of business agreements can be – in this case billions are on the line and because of careful drafting by the seller’s lawyers, the buyer may not be able to back out under a standard clause. Whether your business is large or small, don’t put your business at risk by signing “standard form” agreements without consulting counsel. Get solid professional advice from seasoned serious business attorneys like Jim Ludwig at Minnillo & Jenkins.
- Auto Insurers Providing Relief to Customers During Covid-19
- How can your finances survive quarantine?
- Filing bankruptcy after your Coronavirus layoff: why timing is so important.
- Ride-sharing services contributing to certain types of crashes
- When it comes to business agreements, details really matter