A major deal signed just before the economic crash that followed the U.S. coronavirus outbreak shows just how important the details of business agreements can be – in this case billions are on the line and because of careful drafting by the seller’s lawyers, the buyer may not be able to back out under a standard clause. Whether your business is large or small, don’t put your business at risk by signing “standard form” agreements without consulting counsel. Get solid professional advice from seasoned serious business attorneys like Jim Ludwig at Minnillo & Jenkins.
- Tips for a safe road trip this summer
- Why is distracted driving so dangerous and what can victims do?
- Tapping retirement funds during pandemic can prove detrimental
- M&J Investigating potential Overtime Claims by pipeline contractors of Equitrans/EQM
- Tool to Determine your Social Security Benefit Eligibility