Stuart W. Penrose
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff 100%
Stuart's favorite part of being an attorney is helping a client through a tough situation or period in their life. After a serious auto accident, a victim can sustain not only physical injuries, but emotional and financial struggles as well. Suffering a serious injury can quickly turn a person's world upside down. Stuart understands this and offers compassionate, intelligent, and aggressive representation for all of his clients. He's here to help his clients pick up the pieces, taking pride in doing all he can to help make them whole.
Stuart brings years of valuable personal injury experience to Minnillo & Jenkins, having worked in the field since his undergraduate days at Virginia Commonwealth University. Prior to joining Minnillo & Jenkins, Stuart worked for several years helping injured victims at a local personal injury firm. He and his staff go the extra mile to ensure that each case is handled with the proper professional care, maximum compensation for each client. You can currently listen to Stuart on 102.7 WEBN every Wednesday morning as he takes calls on the Kidd Chris Show for "Can I Sue?".
Outside of the law, Stuart enjoys staying active and unwinding with friends and family. You can often catch him at your local stadiums and arenas cheering on his favorite teams, especially the VCU Rams and Cincinnati Bearcats.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Nominee: Best Advocate Case, Cage Classic Mock Trial Competition Fall 2011
- Honors: Regional Semifinalist, AAJ Mock Trial Competition, Spring 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- B.S. - 2009
- Major: Business Administration & Management
- Ohio, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Top 40 Under 40 - National Trial Lawyers Association
- Best Advocate Nominee - Case Classic Trial Competition
Classes & Seminars
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, 2013 to Present
Current Employment Position