David M. Gast
David M. Gast focuses his practice in OVI/DUI criminal defense and Social Security Disability. David graduated from Salmon P. Chase College of Law and licensed in 1998. While earning his degree, David was honored by being chosen by the American Inns of Court. David M. Gast is licensed to practice law in Ohio State and Federal Court. David has worked in both the public and private sector and his background is comprised of experience representing clients in many areas including: criminal, civil, property, probate, juvenile, business and family law. He has litigated cases in Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, Warren, & Brown Counties.
David is passionate about his work and his clients. He understands how trouble with the law can wreak havoc on every aspect of your life: family, employment, day-to-day driving privileges, and future endeavors, be it personal or employment related. David wants to help you prevent any further interruptions by this matter to your life. The criminal division of the legal arena is fast-paced and David has more than enough energy to keep up and get ahead in the game.
- OVI/DUI Criminal Defense, Social Security
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law 1998
- Northern Kentucky University 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense
- Certified to administer the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests under NHTSA (National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration) and IACP (International Association of Chiefs of Police)
- Member of OACDL (Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers)
State v. Marvin Childers, Brown County Case #2015-2418: Felony OVI, Motion to Dismiss granted, Case Dismissed.
State v. Doss, Clermont County Case # 2012CRB03588: Acquittal on two counts vehicular homicide (Jury Trial)
State v. Stonestreet, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas Case # B1300260: Acquittal on three felony counts of trafficking drugs, possession of drugs, and having weapons while under disability (Motion to Suppress)
State v. Larson, Hamilton County Municipal Court Case # C13TRC28182: DUI Acquittal (Bench Trial)